|1.27.9 Feb 10, 2008
* Fix scroll issue when first receiving new message
* Trim whitespace from user/pass before signing in
|1.27 Sep 10, 2007|
* Added alt alt quick tab switch. Press alt twice while in the chat screen to cycle through tabs
|1.25 Jul 05, 2007
* Fix lockup issue seen in OS 4.2 based devices
|1.22 Jan 31, 2007
* Fixed internal bug that could cause AIM sign off when a buddy came online.
* Added AIM buddy list permissions control in HomeScreen->Options->Yak On!
|1.10.38 Jan 06, 2007
* Fixed AIM disconnect issue after change from AOL affected connectivity
* Added server side alias support for AIM and ICQ
* Added mobile buddy icon for buddies on mobile phones
* Added multi-color LED support when using Yak On built in alert system
* Improved sign on time
|220.127.116.11 Nov 19, 2006
* Change port 80 to port 8080 for AIM, port 80 was causing issues on some T-mobile devices.
|18.104.22.168 Nov 14, 2006
* Disabled deviceside=true, causes a firewall exception in some cases
|22.214.171.124 Oct 18, 2006
* Enable device side true for a customer having AIM issues in a BES environment.
|1.10.33 Oct 16, 2006
* Override of regionHasCookie for ActiveRichText field (Conversation Display) To trap and overcome a crash we are seeing in the 8100.
|1.10.30 Oct 01, 2006
* Attempt to fix chinese character issue, effeciency update for buddy list redraw
|1.10.29 Sep 29, 2006
* Experimental release to work aroun a split pipe issue when in a BES environment.